Friday, October 5, 2012

Lumos. Nox.

Finished although the picture quality sucks.
So I won't pretend I am not a huge harry potter junkie. So of course I love any Harry Potter craft, for this one I painted my light switch cover.

You will need:
*Paint: Black and white
*Sharpie: Silver and black
*Sandpaper
*Light switch cover
*Glitter (optional)




I started by sanding my light switch cover because I knew it would be too glossy for the paint to stick. Then I used black acrylic paint to paint half the switch. I used a post it to keep my line straight (I was lacking painters tape) and then after that side dried I painted to other half in a shimmery white paint. After both sides had dried I  wrote Lumos on one end and Nox on the other. Being the glitter lover I am I decided this project needed a final touch of sparkle.



In the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment