Saturday, February 2, 2013

Chocolate Heaven.

My friend Jess made this amazing dessert for one of her parties and then I begged for the recipe. My parents are having people over for dinner tonight and my mom wanted to make the chocolate trifle for dessert. Since she already had me make the brownies I wanted to do the rest just so I could say I made it.
Here is what you need:
1 Package of brownie mix
1 Package instant chocolate pudding mix
1/2 Cup of water
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 Eight ounce container of whipped topping
1 Twelve once container of whipped topping
    (both the frozen package, but thaw first)
Chocolate bar

So yesterday I made the brownies by following the boxes instructions, then I cut them into little 1 inch squares. In a mixing bowl combine pudding mix, water, and sweetened condensed milk, mix until smooth. Next fold in your eight ounces of whipped topping. Then I let that set in the refrigerator over night and finished this morning. I used a trifle bowl and placed half the brownies, half the pudding mixture, and half of the 12 ounce whipped cream. Repeat layers. Then I shaved a chocolate bar over the top layer for garnish. Refrigerate for 8 hours before you serve. Finally, enjoy and try not to eat the whole thing!






                                                                                         -Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment